|Valid From||25th October 2019|
|Valid To||24th October 2020|
A sample of eLearning Modules was submitted for assessment.
- Promoting Human Rights and Reducing Restrictive Practices
- Risks, Rights and Responsibilities
- Understanding Human Behaviour
- Positive Interactions and Choices
- Dynamic Risk Assessment and Decision Making
- Personal Safety and Post-Incident
- Safer De-escalation
- Safer Lone-Working
A number of accessibility limitations were discovered and where possible addressed.
Some limitations include:
- The product can be navigated by keyboard and mouse. The keyboard navigation is designed to be navigated by tab and enter. Additional screen reader controls should be avoided, and tab and enter used regardless of instructions provided by the screen reading software
- Interactive scenarios – The software uses a third party to provide interactive elements that are not accessible by a keyboard. These sections can be skipped without affecting module completion.