- Are you passionate about making the digital world accessible to all?
- Do you have a proven track record of creating strategic relationships which achieve ambitious growth targets?
If so, we have a great opportunity for you to lead our team as the Head of Accessibility Services.
About Shaw Trust Accessibility Services
This is an exciting time to join us and make a significant impact on society.
Shaw Trust Accessibility Services is a flagship social enterprise committed to creating an inclusive online environment for everyone. Our mission is to break down barriers and empower individuals with disabilities or health conditions, to access and interact with digital content seamlessly.
We provide bespoke solutions and services that help organisations across the globe, ensure their websites, applications, and online platforms are fully accessible and compliant with accessibility standards.
The role of Head of Accessibility Services
Due to our continued success, we are seeking a new Head of Accessibility Services, who will play a pivotal role in driving the expansion of our business by developing strategic sales relationships, identifying new opportunities, and achieving growth targets.
We want to touch as many lives as possible, embedding digital accessibility at the heart of design.
The Head of Accessibility Services will lead a dynamic team of professionals and work closely with cross-functional departments to shape and execute strategic initiatives that further our mission while fuelling business growth.
- Developing and executing comprehensive growth strategies that align with our mission, vision, and values. Whilst ensuring a sustainable increase in sales and market share.
- Understanding customer needs, pain points, and industry trends to tailor our products and services, ultimately leading to increased customer satisfaction and retention.
- Building strong strategic relationships with customers, key stakeholders, and industry influencers to drive market penetration.
Do you have a proven track record of successfully driving business growth, combined with exceptional leadership skills and experience in the digital accessibility or related industry? This could be your next exciting challenge.
What we can offer you
We offer the opportunity to become part of a social purpose organisation which challenges inequality and helps change people’s lives.
This, combined with:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Healthcare cash plan
- Life assurance
- Competitive pension
We are an organisation which cares about you; investing in your health and wellbeing as well as your personal development.
How to apply
If you are an ambitious leader with a strong commitment to digital accessibility and a proven track record of driving growth, we would love to hear from you.
Join us in creating a more inclusive digital world where everyone can participate, succeed, and thrive. Apply now and be part of our journey to shape a brighter future for individuals with disabilities.
Closing date: Saturday 30 September 2023